Plywood is produced from thin sheets of wood called veneer. They are glued together and bonded under heat then pressure with strong adhesives. Plywood has popular size of 1220 x 2440mm, 1000x2000mm and comes in a range of thicknesses. Plywood is used for a wide range of structural, interior and exterior applications – from formwork through to internal paneling. Plywood is an assemblage of wood veneers bonded together to produce a flat sheet.
- Dimension: 1220×2440,100×2000, customize size
- Thickness: 9mm/12mm/13mm/15mm/19mm
- Main Material: Acacia, Pine
- Veneer Board Surface Material: AA-AB
- Grade: FIRST-CLASS
- Veneer Board Surface Finishing: One-Sided Decoration
- Origin: Vietnam
- High strength and stability. Plywood offers all the inherent advantages of the parent wood plus enhanced properties in its laminated structure.
- High resistance to impact.
- Resistance to water, chemicals and heat.
- Flexibility in shape, size and thickness makes it fit for every requirement.
- No shrinking, swelling and wrapping.
Pallet, furniture, packaging, flooring, other,…
For more information or request an inquiry, please contact us at:
HLC Vietnam Company
Hotline: +84.975.960.9290 / +84.24.6653.3873
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org