Block pallet, together with stringer pallet, forms the basis of the class of flat transport structures used to support materials and/or goods that are lifted or otherwise manipulated by material handling equipment such as forklift, pallet jack, or front loader.
- Size: 1200 x 800 x 145mm, 1100 x 1100 x 135mm; customize size
- Material: New Pine wood; New Acacia wood; Recycle Pine
- Style: 2-way entry, 4-way entry
- Dynamic Load: 1000kgs/1500kgs/2000kgs
- Surface: S4S
- Standard: EURO, ISPM 15
- MOQ: 170 Pcs
- Origin: Vietnam
- Wooden block pallet is used to stack, store, protect, and transport materials in the course of being handled by materials handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks or conveyors, being stored in racking or bulk storage or being positioned in transport vehicles.
- It is used to make furniture racks in workshops, as well as bed linen or in interior design, it is made of wall hangers, art shelves.